River Rats and CAT Three-Minute Movie Challenge Official Rules
· One prop – a pumpkin, one line of dialogue – “Forecast is fuzzy with a chance of lucidity.” and one sound – snoring, must be included in the movie.
· Teams will have 8 days to make a 3 minute (or shorter) video that must incorporate the prop, line of dialogue and sound effect. The film must be no longer than three minutes and shot and edited on a phone or tablet.
· Videos must be delivered as a playable Quick Time movie filesuch as a .mov or .mp4 video file. All entries should be clearly labeled with team name and film title (if applicable) and contact information. CAT staff will be available to help, but will not be responsible if the submission is not finished at 5 pm.
· A screening of the entries will begin at 7 pm, Saturday, November 18 at Turner Hall, 518 Vine St. in Boonville. The public is invited to attend this FREE event.
· Videos will be screened in a random order. Judges will decide first and second place. There is also an audience award selection. The Audience Selection will receive $100, Second Place will receive $150 and First Place will receive $250.
· Filmmakers are responsible for providing objects, costumes, phones, tablets and other equipment.
· NOTE ON SCREENING CONTENT: In the interest of this being a fun, family-friendly event, we ask and encourage everyone to keep the content PG. If you have questions you can call Sean at 573-442-4447, Wed. – Fri. 12:00 – 8:00 pm and Sat. 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. or email us.